There are no products in your shopping cart.
Terms of Service
All EuNetwork.Net services are subject to the following Terms Of Service (TOS); by ordering or using our services, you agree that you have read, fully understand, and agree to abide by these Terms of Service and Acceptable User Policy in full.
EuNetwork.Net services are subject to all Italian and European laws; use of EuNetwork.Net services is intended for legal uses only.
Other unallowed actions comprehend:
File sharing - Storing and diffusion of:
- "Warez" (material either illegal or subject to copyright laws);
- Pornographic material.
We do not allow, on our hosting accounts:
- Sending of unsolicited commercial email/Unsolicited bulk email (spam) or
- offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as "pyramid schemes", "ponzi schemes", and "chain letters" or
- messages that threatens or encourages bodily harm, destruction of property or similar kind, or however illegal.
- Email forgery or impersonation; Fake emails; removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead.
- Email Bombing, News Bombing, or other DoS (Malicious intent to impede another person's use of electronic mail services or news)
- Causing of network disruptions, DoS from our services and to our services; use of EuNetwork.Net services for any activity which affects the ability of other people or systems to use the service or the Internet. This includes:
- Denial of Services (DoS), even if not originated directly from our network (by using zombies/rxbots and similar), or taking part in Distributed Denial of Services attacks against another network host or individual user.
- Any kind of IRC and third parties services abuse;
- Hosting of open proxies, open socks, open bouncers on the account; proxies, socks servers, bouncer servers are allowed only with proper authentication support; - Portscanning; Hacking attempts from the account, trying to exploit EuNetwork.Net or other systems services for unallowed actions or gaining of pryvileges;
- Breaking Copyrights, Patents, Trademarks, or Intellectual Property Rights (Distribution and/or posting of copyrighted material);
- Distribution of malware, viruses, trojans from our services;
- Uploading hacking/cracking/DoS software , whether an act of malicious behaviour is carried out or not;
- On shellhosting accounts: usage of shoutcast & audio/video broadcast software;
- Account sharing; EuNetwork.Net services are for personal use only.
EuNetwork.Net's customers will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties, using their account, that violates guidelines stated within the Terms of Services.
The customer acknowledges that:
- The Terms of Services specifically prohibits the use of our service for illegal activities. Therefore, customer agrees that EuNetwork.Net may disclose any and all customer information including assigned IP numbers, account history, account use, etc. to any law enforcement agent who makes a written request without further consent or notification to the customer. In addition EuNetwork.Net has the right to terminate all service set forth in this Agreement.
- The nature of the service furnished and the initial rates and charges have been communicated to the customer. The customer is aware that we may prospectively change the specified rates and charges from time to time.
- EuNetwork.Net responsibility is limited to its own services only. EuNetwork.Net has no responsibility about third party services access like IRC servers, Newsgroup servers, etc. - If an account is due to payment date EuNetwork.Net reserves the right to suspend or terminate the customer's account. It is up to the customer to pay in time; the customer will be notified by an automated email system before its expiring date.
- Monetary refunds for any reason are at the sole discression of EuNetwork.Net.
- Any violations of this agreement, which results in EuNetwork.Net incurring any costs whatsoever from the customer's actions/abuse will result in the customer being liable to reimburse any costs incurred by EuNetwork.Net from the customer's actions.
- Any abused bandwidth and/or resources (including, but not limited to CPU usage, RAM, harddisk space etc) i.e. running processes over your limit, exceeding the maximum traffic for the private IP, will result in the customer being liable to pay any and all costs EuNetwork.Net feels are necessary.
- EuNetwork.Net reserve itself the right to suspend an account/service if its presence and/or activity compromises the other EuNetwork.Net services (for example, attracting ddos attacks);
- The IRC access to any IRC server managed by third-parties must be done under the motd of that server. Example: use of oidentd, max 2 connections per IP.
- EuNetwork.Net responsibility is limited to the services provided by EuNetwork.Net itself, and not provided by third-parties (e.g.:IRC servers, game servers, websites, etc.). Moreover, we are not responsible of malfunctioning of our services if caused by third-parties inefficiencies.
- The EuNetwork.Net staff actively supervise all the services, to detect abusive behaviours.
EuNetwork.Net reserve itself the right to suspend the account/server access/service to the customer if a TOS violation is detected.
We reserve the right to change, delete or modify, in any way, the content of this document without prior notice. Any changes to this document become legally binding when a copy of the updated ToS and AUP becomes active at http://www.EuNetwork.Net/?content=tos .